Hey fellow artist, just want to give a brief question.
What is it that you want to happen here on DA? or better yet, What do you want to be here on this site?
|More Journal Entries|
Aeridusa contest Ends September 21th (Open)This contest will involve Aredusa being in other Universe. Ex. Yugioh, Bleach, One Peace, Sonic the Hedgehog, Lufia, Fire Emblem you get the idea. The universe can be from any anime or video game franchise.Aeridusa contest Ends September 21th (Open) by xxReshiramxx
This is who you will be drawing again:
1. Obviously once again treat my OC with some respect nothing inappropriate.
2. Feel free to add an OC or a cannon character into your art with Aredusa.
3. You do not have to be a watcher to participate.
4. All mediums are allowed. Ex. Digital, traditional, Photomanipulation.ect
5. Human versions are allowed for Aredusa also if you want to lets say turn her into a duel monster form for her in the Yugioh world you can do that as well. Ex. Stardust Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Dark Magican Girl.ect
6. The rest is up to you my main gold is for you to have fun. I'll also hosting a contest for Aredusa here that's still open until May 14th if you'd like to join that one as well:
Broken InsideI'm broken inside. Not whole, not even half.Broken Inside by Calypso1977
I smile a fake smile and laugh a fake laugh.
I can't be fixed, just a broken-winged dove.
I'm empty inside, incapable of love.
I'm broken, unmade, and completely undone.
For The Love Of SpringAt last, spring has come to strengthen our survival.For The Love Of Spring by Calypso1977
Yellow daffodils herald it's glorious arrival.
Tis no remnants of the darkened grays of winter's sadness.
For thou has grown weary of cabin fever's madness.
Vibrant colors springing forth from Mother Nature's womb.
For no longer dost she slumber in her ethereal tomb.
And I am truly gladden by the sun's warm rays.
For winter did tarry far too long, if I may say.
Surrounded by the sounds and sights of spring's rebirth.
My heart, knowing how much the wait was worth.
And as I bask in the setting sun's rays.
I beseech thee, spring...please, please stay.